The Manley 20
* 910 emitter lumens
* Non-magnetic construction
* Brighter and last longer than the competition
The Manley 20 is a high performance headlamp designed for the harshest environments. Two independent LED drivers are coupled with precision optics. The flood optic is a wide 40 degrees providing uniform light throughout the field of view; you can see your feet and objects in your peripheral vision. The spot optic is an 11 degree-wide focused beam that illuminates objects at a distance for finding elusive leads. The mix of flood and spot illumination creates a light pattern unlike any other.
The case is milled from a single block of 6061 aircraft aluminium and hard anodized for military-grade strength. The unit is waterproof-rated for 1 foot at 30 minutes. Construction materials include stainless steel, nickel, and brass; compasses are unaffected by the headlamp.
• Headlamp weight: 151 grams (5.4 oz.) (including all hardware)
• Battery weight: 125 grams (4.4 oz)
• Waterproof (30 minutes, 1 foot)
• Crush-proof case: rated for 600 lbs.
• Over-discharge protection; pack will disconnect itself to protect battery below 6.0V.
• Available Light Intensity Profiles: Standard, Separate Beam, custom
• Synchronous buck converter with efficiency >95%.
• User-replaceable power cable from headlamp.
• Standard 0.062-inch Molex power connector compatable with Sten batteries and chargers.
• Low-battery warning: 3 quick blinks indicates ~4% remaining.
• Open-source hardware and firmware